1. Jersey dresses from H&M. I have no idea how else I would've survived Singapore's scorching hot weather without these.
2. OPI Nail Envy + Essie Allure. I'm on a break from nail polish madness and this combo has been my go-to pick for producing a look that says "these nails are mine but better".
3.LeSportsac basic backpack. I have one which pattern is similar to this one. It is both girly and sporty at the same time, of which I am neither. However, it has been so convenient to lug this thing around and be able to fit literally anything into it without having to deal with sore arm or shoulder that I think I'm sticking to this backpack for the time being. Until I can afford something much more stylish but equally practical, that is.
4. Clinique Happy Heart. I douse myself in this before leaving the house each morning. It has cucumber note which is fresh but also makes it a little bit masculine.
5. Entertainment-wise, I just can't get enough of Brooklyn Nine-Nine and every second that comes between me and the latest Penny Dreadful episode makes my heart ache. What can I say, I love Gothic horror (Also, Hello, Dr. Frankenstein!).
As for music, I've also been listening to Beck's version of David Bowie's Diamond Dogs and Ariana Grande's Problem non-stop on my mp3 player.
6. Chanel Les Beiges compact powder. Love the glowing, natural finish of this product. It is however, very overpriced and the complimentary brush - while well-made - is rubbish.