Friday, January 3, 2014

Lollipops, Etude, Three Beauties

Happy New Year 2014, everyone!

I realize I haven't been blogging since August last year because I got side-tracked by a lot of things. Promise I'll catch up, though! To start off the new year, here are some random nail polish swatches from my past collection:

1. Etude PP510 - This is from Etude's Ice Cream line. Great mix of sweet pastel colors from that collection! This one is a soft pale lavender color but surprisingly it doesn't scream '60s unlike the next polish. Price is also super duper cheap, especially considering the quality! The polish goes on smoothly, most are two-coaters, and dries down to a shiny finish.


2. Lollipops Paris - sorry I forgot the name and I don't have it anymore. It's actually a very good polish, good consistency, and smooth application. The color is pale pink-peach, very mod like those popular pale shades in the '60s and it has tiny shimmer particles. However, I think this has been discontinued.


3. Three Beauties - I also can't remember the name, it's twilight something...I don't know. A mix of glitter, predominantly green, and it dries down matte, leaving a gritty texture. Super easy application, smooth and even in two coats. However, I hate removing glitter polishes so off this one goes.
Under indoor lighting

With flash

To an awesome year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment